USMLE COVID-19 Resource Center
- USMLE has set up a COVID-19 resource center on the USMLE website at: https://covid.usmle.org/.
Prometric & COVID-19
- Information about the COVID-19 impact on Prometric and examinees is available on the Prometric website at: https://www.prometric.com/corona-virus-update.
- Prometric has a list of COVID-19-related FAQs on their website at: https://www.prometric.com/test-takers/frequently-asked-questions.
- A listing of site openings is available on the Prometric website at: https://www.prometric.com/site-openings.
- Before testing, be sure to review Prometric’s social distancing policies that apply at all test centers in North America.
- Do not feel compelled to test if you do not feel well or if you do not feel ready or prepared to test.
- Prometric rescheduling fees resumed on September 1, 2020.
- When scheduling or rescheduling your test dates on the Prometric website, be sure to enter your information (name, candidate ID) in order to see the most accurate test center and date availability. If you search Prometric’s website for open dates without inputting your information, you will see ALL dates where that center has ANY availability for testing (that is, you will see availability for any exams, not just USMLE). Just because a center has availability does not mean that it has availability to accommodate Step 3 Day 1 or Day 2 (i.e., a 7-hour test day or a 9-hour test day). Inputting your name and Candidate ID will ensure you are only seeing dates where that Prometric center can accommodate your USMLE Step 3 Day 1 and/or Day 2 exam.