- State Medical Board Support: Serve state medical boards by promoting best practices and providing policies, advocacy, and other resources that add to their effectiveness.
- Advocacy and Policy Leadership: Strengthen the impact of state medical regulation in a dynamic, interconnected health care environment.
- Collaboration: Build participation and engagement among state medical boards and expand collaborative relationships with state, national and international organizations and government entities.
- Communications and Education: Raise public awareness of the vital role of state medical boards while providing educational tools and resources that enhance the quality and effectiveness of medical regulation.
- Technology and Data: Provide leadership in the use of emerging health care technology that impacts medical regulation, and expand the FSMB’s data integration and research capabilities to share valuable information with stakeholders.
- Organizational Strength and Excellence: Enhance the FSMB’s organizational efficiency, effectiveness and adaptability in an environment of change and strengthen its resources in support of its mission.